We could not be more excited to help you on your journey to live a healthier and happier lifestyle! Whether it’s weight loss, body fat loss, strength gains, or training for everyday life, we’re here to help! Throughout the Success Story Challenge, you will have the opportunity to write your own story through fitness, nutrition, relationship building, and self-realization. You will quickly learn that you are more than capable to chase your goals. You will learn new skills and movements, which will not only challenge your physical capabilities, but your mental fortitude as well. And when it gets tough to stick to your diet, or when you don’t feel like waking up and coming to the gym, just remember that you are not alone! You have a whole community of people that are on a similar journey as yours, and know what you’re going through!
Write Your Own Success Story!
Our original Success Story Challenge was such a huge success, that we decided to offer an upgraded option for those looking for 1-on-1 nutritional and fitness coaching: Success Story 2.0! If you are still looking for a group challenge that will be based on fitness and nutrition with amazing results at the end, Success Story 1.0 will be kicking off for its second time around at Angel Oak CrossFit!
Success Story 1.0!
Success Story 2.0!
No Catch! Here’s how it works. Sign up online or at Angel Oak CrossFit by February 11th, and set a S.M.A.R.T. Goal. Hit your goal by or on March 23rd, and receive a 100% refund. If you would like to continue becoming more awesome, and writing your story of fitness and health, you can apply your initial fee towards an ongoing membership with Angel Oak CrossFit. We want to see you succeed and do everything you set out to accomplish! These 6 weeks are just the stepping stone to a healthier and happier lifestyle, and we want to be with you every step of the way!
- “Chapter 1”: Saturday, February 9th, 9 AM @ Angel Oak CrossFit
- Meet the Coaches
- Initial Body Comp Numbers (Body Scan)
- Goal Setting
- Review Nutrition Packet
- Check In Workout
- Receive Awesome T-Shirt or Tank
- Schedule Development Sessions
- “Chapter 2”:
- Attend CrossFit Development- 4 Sessions
- These will be completed by middle of week 2
- “Chapter 3”:
- 4 Weeks of fitness FUN!
- Attend a total of 16 CrossFit and/or Bootcamp Classes
- “Chapter 4”: Saturday, March 23rd, 9 AM @ Angel Oak CrossFit
- Revisit Goal and Body Comp Numbers
- Repeat “Check In Workout”
- Celebrate Success Stories!
- “Chapter 5 – ????????”: The sky is the limit!
- For those who ACHIEVE their GOAL…
- Get a full $400 refund and move on or
- Continue YOUR STORY! Apply the initial $400 Success Story cost towards an ongoing AOCF CrossFit/BootCamp/Personal Training Membership
- FINE PRINT: Goal Requirements
- Weight loss- no less than 5% of current bodyweight, and no more than 15% of current bodyweight
- Weight gain- gain 6-12 pounds
- Goals will be written down and posted in the gym!
- Before and After Pics required; do NOT have to be shared
This 8 week challenge includes personal training 3 times a week with NASM-CPT, Kelly Glasson, and 1-on-1 nutritional coaching and accountability check-ins from Emily Fain, owner of Fueled & Fit Wellness! This package combo also includes FREE private initial consultations with both Kelly and Emily to define YOUR goals! This is over a $1,400 value for a challenge price of $1,099! Similar to Success Story 1.0, if you reach or surpass your goal by March 16th, you will have earned an additional month of personal training with Kelly, and an additional month of nutrition coaching with Emily for NO EXTRA COST! That is over a $700 value in continued services! Space is limited to 5 participants! Sign-up by Wednesday, January 16th, to reserve your spot!
- Personal Training with Kelly!
- During your first session, Kelly will take your body composition measurements to help you define your goal(s) to achieve during the challenge, and you will complete your test-in workout to be repeated at the end of the challenge
- You will schedule your days and times for your weekly personal training sessions
- We believe that to truly give yourself the best opportunity to reach your goal, you will complete 3 personal training sessions per week
- Every 2 weeks, Kelly will take update pictures and measurements to track your progress
- You will weigh in at the halfway mark of the challenge
- All you have to do is show up to your personal training sessions with a positive attitude, and a willingness to increase your health and fitness!
- Nutrition Coaching with Emily!
- Throughout the 8 week Challenge, you will have personal nutrition coaching!
- Emily will begin with a 45min private intro session, providing you general nutrition education and the specifics of your individualized nutrition plan
- Every week, she will provide you an accountability update to make sure you are staying on track